For my first ever linky party, I was pretty happy with achieving four out of my six goals from Quarter 2 of the 2015 Finish-Along.
I have an incredibly busy sewing Quarter 3 planned!
In a few weeks I will be attending a Tasmanian Modern Quilt Guild sponsored workshop with Sarah Fielke to make my own “Night Garden” Quilt.
So, for Quarter 3, I have decided to tone it down a little, make things a bit more realistic and set some smaller project goals.
These are my Quarter 3 goals:
2. Finish off an old WIP – “Baker Street Bag” (free pattern by Sew Sweetness)
3. Make at least three more Noodlehead Open Wide Zippered Pouches with all of my canvas stash oddments. I want to start getting myself ready for Christmas (eek!)
4. Make another Mini Quilt (pattern from Love Patchwork & Quilting Issue 21) with some of my beautiful Sarah Watson “Biology” Fabric
5. Make another The Necessary Clutch Wallet – again as a gift (so can’t show you my fabric choices – sshhh!)
7. Make some new cushions for our lovely new couches – “Haphazard Chevron Pillow” pattern from the book Quilting Happiness
I think I should stop – NOW!!
Wish me luck, Deb 🙂