In this, my first year of quilting and blogging, I have really enjoyed participating in the 2015 Finish-Along (Quarters 2 & 3).
Thanks Adrianne @ On the Windy Side for hosting this linky party. It’s such a fun way to be motivated and see what other quilters/bloggers are up to 🙂
So I think I need to give myself a challenge this quarter and make my list a good one (crazy I know…).
So, here it is:
- Make a Crimson and Clover Train Case – a Sew Sweetness pattern and my prize from A Lovely Year of Finishes May
2. Use my newly purchased Zen Chic “Reel Time” Jelly Roll to make a quilt top (flimsy finish only)
3. Make two more cushions for my couches using this lovely Buzoku Cotton Duck fabric
4. Finish my Aviatrix Medallion Quilt Top which has only just begun…
5. Finish my soon-to-be-8 year old son’s Star Wars birthday quilt
6. Piece together my Disco Quilt – this quilt kit was a birthday gift from last year. So far I have only managed to cut the pattern pieces!
7. Make another quilted wine tote for a Christmas gift – free tutorial by Needle and Spatula (I have made several of these wine totes and given them as gifts with great success)
8. Complete a project for my guild’s 2015 Christmas challenge using a limited palette of red, grey and aqua. At this stage, I am thinking a Christmas table runner that involves some paper piecing…
9. Finish my Baker Street bag – unachieved goal from Quarter 3
10. Make my daughter her Foxy Boxy Quilted Pouch – also from Q3 (and I think I should probably make one each as Christmas gifts for my two sons as well)
11. Finish another The Necessary Clutch Wallet …from Q3
Ok, I think that will do! Deb 😉