I purchased this pattern as I’m always thinking ahead to possible future projects. I think this pattern would be the perfect opportunity for me to use some of the large scale prints from my stash.
I’ve really enjoyed participating in the May is for Makers campaign and admit to having a large number of other wonderful indie patterns on my wish list!
Here is a wrap up of my five purchased patterns:
- Week 1 – Spinning Quilt Pattern by Beth @ Cooking Up Quilts
- Week 2 – The Snazzy Slouch Handbag Sewing Pattern by ChrisW Designs
- Week 3 – Modern Sorbet Quilted Pillowcase Pattern by Seraphym HM
- Week 4 – Hexie Framed Quilt Pattern by Quilty Love
- Week 5 – Courtyard Tiles Quilt Pattern by Kelly @ My Quilt Infatuation
I’d better get sewing!