I was reasonably happy to have achieved five of my Quarter 3 goals for the 2016 Finish Along:
With my recent and shocking realisation that there are only 11 weeks until Christmas (!!), I have set myself a much shorter list for Quarter 4. Again, in my usual fashion, I have shaken it up a bit and added a few new projects to alleviate any potential attention/boredom problems 😉
- Plus Plus Quilt (#1 from Q3 list) – finish quilting and bind
- A new table runner – Modern Geometrics Pattern (#12 from Q3 list)
- Stargazing Paper Pieced Cushion (#18 from Q3 list)
- NEW Cotton & Steel Quilt (#20 FROM Q3 list) – 13 out of 39 blocks complete
- Scrappers Delight Quilt (#5 from Q3) – 17 out of 36 blocks complete (Note: 8 more than Q2). For this project, I intend to try QAYG (quilt-as-you-go) for the first time.
- Quilt and bind my newly finished and very-spur-of-the-moment Country Cabin Quilt Top
- Spinning Quilt – pattern by Beth @ Cooking Up Quilts
Good luck with your final quarter goals if you are linking up!