I was reasonably happy to have achieved five of my Quarter 3 goals for the 2016 Finish Along:
With my recent and shocking realisation that there are only 11 weeks until Christmas (!!), I have set myself a much shorter list for Quarter 4. Again, in my usual fashion, I have shaken it up a bit and added a few new projects to alleviate any potential attention/boredom problems 😉
- Plus Plus Quilt (#1 from Q3 list) – finish quilting and bind
- A new table runner – Modern Geometrics Pattern (#12 from Q3 list)
- Stargazing Paper Pieced Cushion (#18 from Q3 list)
- NEW Cotton & Steel Quilt (#20 FROM Q3 list) – 13 out of 39 blocks complete
- Scrappers Delight Quilt (#5 from Q3) – 17 out of 36 blocks complete (Note: 8 more than Q2). For this project, I intend to try QAYG (quilt-as-you-go) for the first time.
- Quilt and bind my newly finished and very-spur-of-the-moment Country Cabin Quilt Top
- Spinning Quilt – pattern by Beth @ Cooking Up Quilts
Good luck with your final quarter goals if you are linking up!
4 thoughts on “2016 Finish Along Q4 Goals”
Deb, you’ve certainly achieved great things with your ‘Finish Along” projects for each quarter, love all your finished items, all the best for Quarter 4. Sending Hugs…..
You deserve a round of applause Deb for your commitment and completion of so many beautiful projects thus far in 2016-and then we see your final ‘Finish Along Qr 4 goals’!! You should feel justifyably proud of all you do.Sending Hugs from a proud Mum…XXX
Such lovely finishes and great projects to work on in Q4 – good luck!
Love these projects! Good luck finishing them! Thank you for participating in the FAL, on behalf of the 2016 global FAL hosts.